Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Kids do the Darndest Things

We were on a road trip to Lincoln when we pulled into a Subway parking lot to grab some lunch. We get into Subway bathroom and to my dismay I find there is no baby changing table. What's up with that?! So I bring Arabella out to the dining room and since it's below zero outside I figured it would be much better to change her inside rather than in the car. She was lying on the chair when I take her diaper off and all the sudden out of nowhere comes this rushing fountain of pee! It was trickling all over her pants, on the floor, and my shoe. At home I can change her and she never pees on her changing table. She can even run around the house commando for awhile and she won't even go. But as soon as we're in public in the middle of a subway restaurant she decides to let loose. My foot was freezing from the wet spot on my shoe, for hours. Ah, the joys of motherhood.

No comments: